1. Cash payment can be made only at the registration centers.
2. Credit card / Debit card payments can be made at the registration centers and also through online payment.
3. Net banking payments can be made only through our member portal or through the smartphone app.
1. This step can be completed online or through our smartphone app or by visiting any of our registration centers.
2. Provide your information like name, address, contact phone number etc.
3. Provide an identity proof like Aadhar card, Passport, Driver’s License, Voter ID etc.
1. This step can be completed online or through our smartphone app or by visiting any of our 6 registration centers.
2. Choose an appropriate membership plan and make the payment
1. This step can be completed only by visiting any of our registration centres.
2. One of our employees at these registration centers will verify your identity proof and will issue a smartcard. They will also explain how to use the system and help you with any of the questions you may have.
3. Using the smart card, unlock the bicycle from the bay and you are now ready to go.
4. Practice how to release (unlock) and return (lock) the bicycle from the bicycle hub.
1. 34 electric bicycles. these bicycles are provided with electric motor to help the riders to ride bicycle with minimum pedal stroke.
2. 306 multispeed bicycles (multi-geared). these bicycles are provided with multi speed capability to help the riders to shift to appropriate gears during ride.
Please visit one of our HDPBS registration centres and complete the membership cancellation steps and return the smart card provided to you during registration. Your security deposit will be refunded as soon the membership cancellation is complete.
You can recharge your account balance by making the payment online or through our smartphone app or by visiting any of our registration centres.
HDPBS public sharing system consists of completely automated bicycle hubs equipped with modern technology to monitor, unlock and lock the bicycles to the docking units. All the bicycle hubs are connected by communication network through which all the bicycles hubs are monitored from the central control centre. This enables the user to borrow the bicycle at one docking station and return it at any other docking station. Users have to register by providing necessary information, an identity proof, address proof(preferably AADHAR card) and membership fees. At the end of the registration, each user will be given an unique smart card and by using these smart cards, users will be able to unlock the bicycle from the bicycle bay and start using the bicycle.
To encourage regular usage of the system and to encourage the bicycle culture, the first 30 minutes are granted free for members.
No. the electric bicycles will be found all bicycle hubs. Riders can return these bicycles at any other bicycle hubs.
HDPBS is set up as a bicycle sharing system. It is important that the utilization of the bicycles is maximised to ensure that the system serves as many users as possible. In order to ensure that HDPBS bikes are always in active service and do not stay idle with the members during their non-riding hours, members are advised to return their bikes immediately as they reach a hub closest to their destination. Our usage charges are designed to encourage the bicycle usage for short durations. If required, rent another bike for further transits. You can undertake this kind of point-to-point, ‘break-and-resume’ rides any number of times and thus free up the bicycles for other people.
1. Place the HDPBS smart card on the reader next to the required bicycle.
2. Once the LED indication shows that the bicycle is unlocked, pull out the bicycle from the bay. You are now ready to go.
Please call our help line immediately and report to us. We will block the card from further use. However, if someone who found the card may have already used it illegally. Hence, please inform us without any delay.
1. Slide the bicycle-clip firmly into an empty port.Make sure that bicycle is properly locked by gently pulling on the bicycle.
2. Wait for “Transaction Completed” light to blink.
3. Wait till the “Ready” LED light is turned on.
4. Bicycle return process is now complete. Tap your smart card at the Kiosk to update your card. The bicycle is now returned, locked and the smart card is updated with the latest balance.
No. You cannot keep the bicycle overnight. You can return the bicycle even after we close the operations at 10 PM. You simply follow the steps to return the bicycle even after 10 PM.
Please check the real time availability of the bicycles and empty port at the "Hubs".
We have a dedicated team to redistribute the bicycles from bicycle hubs that are full to hubs that are empty. If the bicycle hub is full and you are unable to find an empty port to return your bicycle then please wait. Our bicycle redistribution team will soon arrive to make empty ports available for you.
We have a dedicated team to redistribute the bicycles from bicycle hubs that are full to hubs that are empty. If the bicycle hub is empty, a new set of bicycles will soon be delivered to that bicycle hub. Please wait at the bicycle hub and the bicycles will arrive soon.
Copyright © SAVARI 2022